Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Self-Publishing While the Kid Watches TV

I am now on Lulu with two different publications in two different formats.  If you like small, lightweight paperbacks, I have those, and if you prefer ebooks and the instant gratification on order, I have those, too.  Both stories take place in a world where magic exists, is inherited according to the normal genetic rules for recessives, and isn't altogether popular with the rest of humanity.  I've written some short stories set there, as well, such as "Merlin's Dolphin" at The Future Fire.  Free sample!  None of the characters overlap, but the premises that magic isn't altogether nice and isn't supposed to be used in combat carry over.

Meanwhile the kid is watching Disney Junior and snarfing a brunch.  We've finally moved him into the big-boy form of his convertible bed and he isn't sleeping well, so he's sleeping long instead.  However, I think he's about ready to go romp outside with the chickens and such instead.  We have a garden to hoe and a flowerbed to dig.  Best to get on it, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment